Easy and healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
Banana Oat Pancakes
Write a review
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking pwoder
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup, to serve (optional)
- fresh fruit of your choice, to serve
- In a blender, combine the peeled banana, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.
5:2 Intermittent Fasting Diet http://5-2intermittentfastingdiet.com/